[SLED] Hate LL after trying to buy an island?

Miller, Peter pmiller at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Dec 9 00:55:30 PST 2009

For the price of the island you should get more than non-educators pay twice as much for? And if it was just an hour, I wouldn’t buy an island anyway. Indeed, if you have just an hour (or more likely 50 min if there are other classes scheduled alongside), I’d also query whether a desktop VW  is the right choice to start with.

But, having said all that, I’m sympathetic to your views (in an ideal world, etc) and El’s suggestions may help. I remember the Rezzable CEO blogging similar requirements for people visiting his sims (he also wanted a preconfigured HUD) – it would be interesting to know to what extent the various customised versions of OpenSim support your requirements.

Peter