[SLED] Brain teaser

Eloise Pasteur eloisepasteur at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:17:04 PST 2009

Blocking IMs isn't built into a script that works in a standard viewer. It requires RLV built in to your system, or one of the other non-standard viewers - Emerald, Meerkat, Imprudence all support RLV. The reason it's in collars etc. is that it also requires a prim to toggle the IMs off option by script, but that's a hook into RLV.

The commonest object for stopping IMs is actually a gag, so you'd have something visible, and it could be set so that you were the "owner" of all the people and could check they hadn't turned IMs on by some sneaky route but fundamentally it's not doable in a standard viewer.

El.