[SLED] Brain teaser

Eloise Pasteur eloisepasteur at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:46:34 PST 2009

How about a variation on both bits.

Someone like you is the judge. We'll assume you're disinterested in the winner.

The teams decide on a sentence and both teams do a mass primtionary on that sentence, against each other, to encourage the judge to guess the sentence. The teams can mass IM each other throughout because they're cooperatively building. I would imagine smart strategy is give the complex stuff to the better builders, but give things like + for "and" and so on to the less talented builders. Granted the whole build might be dominated by one or two people. The judge is engaged, because they're trying to watch two builds and work out what's going on.

The judge isn't judging quality of build so much as trying to understand what is going on.

Although I quite like your idea too. I can see that being fun in smaller groups of good builders that like word games.

El.