[SLED] Does anyone know how to play a 10 minute song without using Streaming Media in Second Life?

Ann Crewdson ann.crewdson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 19:41:01 PST 2009

Thanks Larry and everyone who has replied. Sorry for this late reply too.
You are far more knowledgeable in this area than me.  I went with Jerry's
advice and podbeaned it.  And it works! And it was free, just as he said.

If you're interested in the music I'm streaming, please feel free to visit
the Algebra Sim at:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/FAS%20West/141/28/25

Or you can go to David Helfand's homepage to hear his music directly.  I
used his music Caravan from "Beyond the Sea of Reeds."  He was featured in
Eugene Weekly as using music to help special ed kids.

http://www.davidhelfand.com/

Thanks all!

Ann