[SLED] avatar appearance matters

Alexandrine Librarian alexandrinelibrarian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:20:32 PST 2009

Surely you are joking. I am assuming here we are talking about recruiting
for a professional position requiring a certain level of education or
expertise and will be representing an organization in some capacity in sl.
How can you be sure the person behind the avi is the same person you
interviewed and will continue to be?  Unless, of course, you know them
personally in rl and know that they are reliable. Hiring someone based only
on some perceived sl persona is at best irresponsible management.  Larry