[SLED] avatar appearance matters

Martin, Jocelyn martinj at apsu.edu
Wed Dec 2 06:46:48 PST 2009

hmmm..a job interview in sl?...not sure I would want to work for an organization that would make a decision on an sl interview....maybe first an old fashion telephone call followed by an on site interview.  But to base a decision on an interview in sl that is just plain cheap...Larry
Not to mention, how could you ever be sure that the person you interviewed is the person you're hiring? Maybe I have a friend who interviews really, really well driving my avatar that day... :)

Jocelyn