[SLED] Historically Black Colleges and Universities

Zerbe, Michael MZerbe at STARKSTATE.EDU
Mon Aug 17 08:47:25 PDT 2009

Welcome!

Michael Zerbe
Assistant Professor
Management and Marketing Department
Stark State College of Technology
6200 Frank Ave. NW
North Canton, Ohio 44720
330-966-5453 X4750

From: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com [mailto:educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com] On Behalf Of Connie Mack
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 11:46 AM
To: educators at lists.secondlife.com
Subject: [SLED] Historically Black Colleges and Universities

Hi everyone,
I am pleased to announce Alabama A&M University's entry into Second Life.  You can find information about our university and library at this location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Montclair%20State%20CHSSSouth/143/186/22.

We are one of the 105 Historically Black Colleges and Universities located throughout the United States.  Does anyone know of any other HBCU's located in Second LIfe?  We truly hope to embrace this virtual world and reach out to potential students and anyone who would like to know more about our university and others schools like ours.  Please feel free to visit our location and find out more about one of the south's best kept secrets.  We think we may be the first HBCU in second life and we hope to encourage other schools like ours to establish their presence as well.  We are starting out small, but hope to branch out in the future.  Check us out!

Constance Kira sl name

Connie Mack, MLIS
Alabama A&M University
Normal, AL  35762