[SLED] Looking for an email script

Cathy Arreguin cathy_arreguin at mac.com
Tue Apr 28 10:05:40 PDT 2009

Hi Sharon,

A scripting solution might be one good option.

Here's another (low-tech) solution:

I know of many online instructors that ask for a naming convention in
the subject line of email submissions. If students don't "put their
name on their paper", they don't get credit for their work!

Not an elegant scripting solution. However, most students have been
told to put their names on their papers since they were six years old
and quickly learned the consequences of turning in anonymous work.

No sexy scripting needed - just personal responsibility.

A thought anyway.

Cathy

~~~~~~~
Cathy Arreguin
MA, Educational Technology
Instructional Technology * Educational Media * Virtual Instruction
Instructor: San Diego State University, EDTEC700: 3D MultiUser
Learning Environments

Instructional Muse
Virtual Solutions for Real People
instructionalmuse at mac.com