[SLED] I need a clothing designer

Middleton, Alysyn Alysyn.Middleton at ccaurora.edu
Wed Apr 22 12:14:05 PDT 2009

I sent a smile with the message....maybe I should have done this :):):)

The only reason was that this does come up and I remember reading arguments about not posting names.  Sorry that you didn't feel warm from my directness on the question.  I do remember there being a list to go to but I don't remember where it was.  I had someone else send it to me once because I was wondering how I solicit my services as well.

Please don't be offended...just wanting the list to resurface again so that we can take advantage of the services that others on this list have.