[SLED] Clipboard?

Kim FLINTOFF kimbo2 at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 21 16:47:25 PDT 2009

OK . my guess.

You're in the MAP and you've selected the button "Copy to SLURL to
clipboard"??

Just as when you select some text in Word and then hit ^C [Copy] - you copy
the data into a temporary (virtual) part of memory - all you need do is ^V
[Paste] to paste it somewhere else. Copying the SLURL works exactly the same
way.

As Rolig suggested this all occurs within the operation of your machine. SL
is just the application you're using at a particular instant.

Kim Flintoff B.A., Grad. Dip. Ed., M.Ed.
UNYK ID is:  <http://www.unyk.com/en/id/11223964> 959 LJH