[SLED] Tangential questions

Cathy Arreguin cathy_arreguin at mac.com
Tue Apr 21 11:12:01 PDT 2009

Hi Eloise,

Please see below.

On Apr 21, 2009, at 10:34 AM, Eloise Pasteur wrote:

> On a different note, I work with a couple of people with Irlen-Myers
> Syndrome - very crudely put they like reading things of backgrounds of
> a specific colour. Does anyone know of a free reader (Mac or PC or
> ideally both) that lets you do this for PDFs?

I just tried the technique on the link below. Worked perfectly.  Uses
the Accessibility preferences of Free Adobe Reader 7 or above.

http://netpiler.blogspot.com/2007/05/change-background-color-of-pdf-file.html

Hope it works well for you!

Cathy

~~~~~~~
Cathy Arreguin
MA, Educational Technology
Instructional Technology * Educational Media * Virtual Instruction
Instructor: San Diego State University, EDTEC700: 3D MultiUser
Learning Environments

Instructional Muse
Virtual Solutions for Real People
instructionalmuse at mac.com