[SLED] Professional Attire Recommendation

Rolig Loon rolig.loon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 09:48:48 PDT 2009

Ah, well, if you're going to include animations in this discussion,
the best ones I've found in my two years in SL are at Gally Motion on
the French sim, Terra Bordeaux
(http://slurl.com/secondlife/Terra%20Bordeaux/72/142/24). They are
VERY smoothly animated and natural-looking. Prices are L$50 to L$80
per anim. You can buy their AO, but I have simply loaded Gally
Motion's anims into my own free ZHAO. I agree that the very first
things a newbie asks me about are, in order, (1) hair (2) a basic
dress and (3) an AO. Shoes are next..........

Rolig