[SLED] Please Contact Me Again!

Emma Nelson EmmaNelson at dcccd.edu
Mon Apr 20 09:07:06 PDT 2009

Someone contacted me (SL:  Emma Altstatter) in-world via IM in response
to my response to this e-mail on Saturday.  The IM came at a point where
I was finishing a chat with someone else.  I accidently deleted this
person's chat window instead of the one I intended to delete.  The last
name was sort of like Lindeman(?)  Would that person PLEASE contact me
again!  It was in
regards to the in-world game of Tiny Empires.

>>> "Warburton, Steven" <steven.warburton at kcl.ac.uk> 04/18/09 3:21 AM

I think it might be a good moment to take this off-list. Replies to
potential research participants should be sent privately not to the
whole list.

Steve

---
Dr Steven Warburton