[SLED] Theses and Dissertations on Second Life

nergizkern nergizkern at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 11:52:51 PDT 2009

Sorry for replying so late but I was away.
There are some articles, papers and books related to Second Life and
language teaching listed on our SLExperiments wiki.
I'd be happy if you added any other resources that you come across to
the list.

Good luck with your proposal and keep us posted!

Nergiz Kern (SL: Daffodil Fargis)