[SLED] Theses and Dissertations on Second Life

nergizkern nergizkern at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 11:52:51 PDT 2009

Sedat,

Sorry for replying so late but I was away.
There are some articles, papers and books related to Second Life and
language teaching listed on our SLExperiments wiki.
http://slexperiments.pbwiki.com/SL-Educational-Links
I'd be happy if you added any other resources that you come across to
the list.

Good luck with your proposal and keep us posted!

Nergiz Kern (SL: Daffodil Fargis)
http://www.netvibes.com/nergizkern