[SLED] eduction of 14 to 18 year old students

Beth Wellman wellmanglover at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:23:07 PDT 2009

Raymond:
I am currently having my students  construct the human body and all it's
parts (all 12 systems) on the sim.  Making prims is no problem.  I haven't
needed to link to the web myself, but in my conversations with Cathy
Arreguin (the person who has Instructional Muse) about possibilities,
linking to the web has always been an option - just one I am not taking
advantage of.

I can talk forever about my students project :-) and classroom use of
virtual worlds.  Please feel free to contact me!  For technical questions
though I really recommend Cathy as the person to talk to.  She's worked with
virtual worlds for years.  Her email is:  cathy_arreguin at mac.com.

Beth

Beth Wellman
SL:Ivy Innis,