[SLED] Advice on new computer

Eloise Pasteur eloisepasteur at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:09:04 PDT 2009

Get a macbook pro. They come with double graphics cards, one of which
is essentially a pro-level graphics card and chews up SL better than
quite a few desktop machines. They all do this, so whichever model
fits your budget.

El.

http://educationaldesigns.eloisepasteur.net/
http://eloisepasteur.net/blog/