[SLED] Theses and Dissertations on Second Life

Sedat Akayoglu akayoglu at metu.edu.tr
Tue Apr 7 14:40:03 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am a member of this great group for the last few months and I was just reading the e-mail messages. Now it is time to introduce myself. I am a research assistant and a PhD candidate at the Department of Foreign Language Education at Middle East Technical University. I am writing my research proposal for my PhD Dissertation and it is about Second Life but I have a quick question to the group members about it.

Do you know any MA/PhD dissertations or articles published in academic journals? I do not want to miss any work for the literature review.

Thank you in advance for your interest,

Sedat Akayoglu
http://www.ibu.edu.tr/akademik/sakayoglu