[SLED] Fret no more! Was: Re: not powerpoint again

pdecell at sunflower.com pdecell at sunflower.com
Sun Apr 5 19:09:21 PDT 2009

Hum good question. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with HUDS but it might work. What I don't know off hand is if I can have a linked object where one prim is a HUD. Also, you are probably limited in range at least the way I wrote it to SL's link distance limits...but easy enough to try. Maybe some one knows the answers.

 Also I made it even simpler than my original post because last night I had forgotten that can change the texture on a linked prim. The audience viewer is a totally empty prim and the "podium" paints the textures on the viewer.

Paul (Simone Gateaux SL)