[SLED] not powerpoint again, was Re: teaching and learning in second life...my aha moment

Patricia F Anderson patriciafanderson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 05:06:31 PDT 2009

Rochelle,

Excellent point. I was just adopting the terms of the earlier
discussion, but I agree it is apples and oranges. I love what you said
about all experiences in SL carrying (at least in potential) an
immersive quality.

Frederic, some months back I saw a presentation at ISTE by someone who
had built a mindmap generator. I've been looking for this person
recently but couldn't remember who it was. It sounds like it may have
been you! The mindmaps he was demonstrating did have links to
wikipedia and such. My inventory is so large that I haven't yet found
the copy I took ... I can't remember what it was called, and mindmap
does not appear to be part of the name. I love the work you've been
doing and am interested in chatting more offlist.

 - Patricia Anderson / Perplexity Peccable

--
Patricia Anderson / SL: Perplexity Peccable
pfa at umich.edu OR patriciafanderson at gmail.com
Emerging Technologies Librarian, Health Sciences Libraries
University of Michigan
1135 East Catherine
Ann Arbor, MI 48109