[SLED] lip syncing

Brian Garrett bgarrett at bermudian.org
Wed Apr 1 06:44:56 PDT 2009

I think the away message disappears as soon as you return and type something in local or private chat

>>> "Marrapodi, Elisabeth" <EMarrapodi at Trinitas.org> 4/1/2009 9:15 AM >>>

Good Morning All,
This may not be news to all, but it was for me and a friend last night. While trying to find the command to stop the away message (which was posted here last week) under the Advanced menu, we came across a lip sync enable (beta) option. Intrigued, we tried it and viola! Our mouths were moving during voice chat! We were like kids with a new toy and told all our friends, who also were unaware of this option.  There is a bit of lag but not so much that it’s annoying. So, in case people here don’t know about it, thought I’d pass it along.

Oh, and we never did find the away disable command lol

Elisabeth Jacobsen Marrapodi
Director, Library Services
Trinitas Regional Medical Center
225 Williamson Street
Elizabeth, New Jersey 07207
voice: 908-994-5488
fax: 908-994-5099

"Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart" Colossians 3:23

P  Think before printing this email - you could save a tree

"Privileged and Confidential: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message"