[SLED] In-World Text Editing?

Eloise Pasteur eloisepasteur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:07:18 PDT 2008

I would suggest you try it and see, but deliberately crashing a sim is
a bannable offence...

To be honest I don't know. Returned for over prim limits isn't the
same timer as autoreturn, so my guess would be you'd really struggle
to do it with good enough timing since you can't drop by script. If
you did manage it (and why limit it to 200 prims, each attachment can
be 255 prims, and you can have about 40 attachments, so 10,000 is
about the limit) I don't know if the over prim limit thing would work,
you'd crash the sim, or you'd just make the sim run really slowly
until it could return them - the 15,000 prim limit is an operational
one about reasonable performance, not a limit where the sim blows up
if there's 15,001 objects.

El.