[SLED] SLim

Joe Miller joe at lindenlab.com
Fri Sep 5 21:32:05 PDT 2008

The SLim client was never posted for public availability.  The copy
Massively.com found was for internal test purposes at an unpublished URL
and we did move that posting to a different location while we complete
development and QA on SLim.

When it's ready, SLim and the associated SL viewer for it will be posted
as a First Look package on the main downloads page here under "Test
Viewers":  http://secondlife.com/support/downloads.php

-- Joe