[SLED] Re: Dropping a 1minute audio in a prim

Sabine Reljic sabinereljic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 10:27:33 PDT 2008

ok, Audacity it is. I should have remembered it from my early podcast
doodleedooing.
Wam7c got his Tibetan alphabet sound cubes working well, reliably and
consistently in SL, but the sound bytes are clearly a few seconds. not one
minute. I was hoping to get a place on my Lakhota Booth where visitors can
click and listen to a sample of traditional lodge songs. mmmm....
There is a Spanish cafe somewhere on the Grid that provides great spanish
lessons via a radio prim. This probably means a web hosting somewhere. or
podcast streaming....something. I'll keep digging.
Thanks you all.
S.