[SLED] Virtual Worlds Expo in LA next week - Meet up

Barry Joseph sl at globalkids.org
Tue Sep 2 11:28:52 PDT 2008

I won't be able to come in until Wed evening but I look forward to
meeting with folks one on one.
Barry

>Unless someone has a better idea, how about we plan to meet up at
>lunch on the first day.  I can stake out a table and place a red
>balloon in the center of the table.  If you plan on being there,
>seats to save.  I can try to get a table along the wall midway on
>the right side of the room (assuming there's only one way into the
>room).  Not knowing what the facility will look like, I am open to
>other ideas on when, where and how we can meet up.
>
>Stan Trevena
>Director, Information and Technology Services
>Modesto City Schools

___________________________________
Barry Joseph
Director
Online Leadership Program
Global Kids
http://www.globalkids.org
Blog: http://olp.globalkids.org

Play our game! http://theCostofLife.org and learn more at
http://p4k.globalkids.org

Sign-up for the Global Kids' Newsletter: Send an email to:
GlobalKidsUpdate-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Subscribe to our Twitter feed at www.Twitter.com/Holymeatballs