[SLED] Help logging teens into TSL

Turner,Dudley B barlow at uakron.edu
Fri Oct 31 11:08:00 PDT 2008

I am having a problem getting the teens in TSL - cannot register. When we try to use the 'Paypal' option, we get 'kicked off' - there seems to be no next screen and we look like we have been disconnected from the internet.

Not sure what the problem is, but if we can't get the kids in, we can't do this project.

Any help would be appreciated, especially since it is slow at best to get any response from LL.

Dudley B. Turner
'Dudley Dreamscape' - SL
'Wall Repine' - TSL (now on Eye4You Alliance island)