[SLED] Introduction

Erich Bremer erich at hsc.stonybrook.edu
Tue Oct 28 06:43:38 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,

The URLs are correct.  There seems to be intermittent DNS failures into
my University.  Internally we are working.  Some people have gotten
through.  I sent an e-mail to our head networking person just now.
Hopefully, it will be resolved shortly.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

I would love to get together in-world and demo Monolith.  My background
is computer engineering, not chemistry, so I would appreciate any input
of actual chemists and structural biologist in shaping it's development.

Yes, I have met DrDoug Pennell in-world and gave him a demo of Monolith
last week.  I also had the opportunity to see his organ models in-world.

I will be at the AAMC conference next week, but I would be happy to get
together the week after. Please let me know.

- Erich

erich at hsc.stonybrook.edu