[SLED] Running SL on Playstation 3

Wietse van Bruggen W.vanBruggen at kennisnet.nl
Mon Oct 20 01:11:12 PDT 2008

I have never heard about anyone attempting this, but I can tell you one
thing that might be of importance to you. Even though you can run linux
on a ps3, as far as I know it's not possible to effectively use all of
the processing and graphical power because of hardware restrictions set
by Sony. So running a graphically intense program like SL could prove to
be very hard since there is no software rendering support.