[SLED] Today - 3:30pm SLT - SL Education Roundtable

AJ sorry.afk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:36:32 PDT 2008

Just a reminder, if you are available today, please join the SL Education
Roundtable at 3:30pm SLT at the CHSSSouth Amphitheater, on Montclair State
CHSSSouth.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Montclair%20State%20CHSSSouth/129/158/22

We meet every Tuesday and talk about a variety of subjects.  Some weeks we
may have a guest speaker and/or focus on one topic and other weeks we may
just talk about what folks feel like chatting about.

Today's meeting with be an OPEN FORUM; however, we will be announcing the
new meeting time and also one of our members has agreed to gather and bring
back some information about capturing voice chat.

Hope you can make it today at 3:30pm SLT.

best.
aj

p.s. - Several of the last few topics have come from suggestions by
attendees.  Do you have an idea for a topic of discussion you'd like to
attend, or a guest speaker you'd like to hear, email me directly (off list)
or catch me in world (aj brooks)

--
AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging Instructional Technology

Second Life Project Coordinator
College of Education and Human Services, MSU

----------

http://www.sorry-afk.com
Second Life:
    Main Grid: AJ Brooks for Education