[SLED] Script needed - help please!

Pauline Randall pauline.randall at virtual-e.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 04:00:23 PDT 2008

Thanks El

Suggestion one worked a treat - I've shrunk the top prim and made it nearly
transparent so it shouldn't cause any problems! The main cover prim now
disappears out of sight when it is touched revealing the treasure below. Now
all we have to do is see if the various clues are enough for them to find
it!

Thanks for saving my sanity!

Pauline