[SLED] Building whine - primdocker - grouping

Pauline Randall pauline.randall at virtual-e.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 11:16:04 PDT 2008

Thanks for that Mechthild - I did know that that one.

And I am so with you on the comment about grouping - I can remember
gathering a group of purchased plants and some other stuff, grouping it to
move and then ungrouping it later to be horrified that everything had fallen
to bits! I assumed that grouping would be hierarchical like it is in other
software packages!

One day our wishes will come true ;-)

Pauline