[SLED] AGAIN This Year?? Frustrated with LL!

Lindy McKeown lindyaustralia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:03:40 PDT 2008

Hi Marc
I think your issue is not the email address but you IP address. I had the
issue and so put in a regualr support ticket to support asking to whitelist
my proxy server's 4 IP addresses. It took about 2 weeks to get done but is
complete now. I had email back from the support desk telling me it was done.
BUT it only lasts 6 months. So I put in my calendar to request it again at 5
months.

Two days ago I made 20 avatars using one email addresswith no messages so I
know it worked.

Hope this helps

Lindy
Lindy McKeown aka Decka Mah in SL
Project Officer - Collaboration and Virtual Worlds
University of Southern Queensland

Marc wrote...