[SLED] EDUCAUSE meetings - both in-world and in-person

AJ sorry.afk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:41:01 PDT 2008

There are two meetings coming up that I think some on this list might be
interested in.

The EDUCAUSE Virtual Worlds Second Life Group will be meeting on Wednesday,
October 22nd, from 3pm to 5pm SLT.  The meeting will take place in the
Montclair State CHSSSouth Amphitheater.  If you are intersted, please join
us - and for more information you can join the in-world group EDUCAUSE
Virtual Worlds and/or the listserve for the EDUCAUSE Virtual Worlds
Constituent Group (http://www.educause.edu/groups/vw)

Also, the EDUCAUSE Virtual Worlds Constituent Group will hold its yearly
in-person meeting at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference in Orlando.  If you are
planning on attending the conference, please join us in person.  If you
can't make the conference this year, please plan to join us in-world.  Both
the in-world and on-site locations will be announced in an email as we get
closer.  Whether you plan to attend in-person or in-world, we are looking
for volunteers.  Please get in touch with me directly, off list, if you are
willing to help out.

The info on the meeting is:

DATE: Wednesday, October 29th, 2008
TIME: 4:55pm to 6:10pm local Orlando time (1:55pm to 3:10pm SLT)

Please plan to join us either way!

So - to recap - two meetings!  A pre-conference in-world only meeting on the
22nd from 3-5 SLT and a joint in-world/in-person meeting on the 29th.

best,
aj

--
AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging Instructional Technology

Second Life Project Coordinator
College of Education and Human Services, MSU

----------

http://www.sorry-afk.com
Second Life:
    Main Grid: AJ Brooks for Education