[SLED] RE: AGAIN This Year?? Frustrated with LL!

Ignatius Onomatopoeia iggyo at mac.com
Tue Oct 7 10:38:52 PDT 2008

> So again this year I must have my participating medical students
> create
> their avatars at home or outside of the medical campus (I'm not even
> sure if registration works anywhere at all on University of Michigan
> campus) which is LAME.

Marc,

Very frustrating...I just tell my students to create a gmail account
and link the avatar to that.  Can't they just do what I've had mine do?

They could still do that from campus if they've set up their mail
account first.

Good luck!

Joe Essid, culpable for "In a Strange Land"
jessid at mac.com

http://slbeat.mytimesdispatch.com

Subscribe via RSS  at:
http://slbeat.mytimesdispatch.com/index.php/slbeat/rss_2.0/

Archive at:
http://homepage.mac.com/jessid/sl/SLarchive.html

"If you are not in a gorilla suit yet, you are not paying attention. "