[SLED] avatar going to the Teen Grid

Craig Maynard craig.maynard at sait.ca
Mon Oct 6 09:53:25 PDT 2008

That's where I got my SLhorse from...  ( Chocolate )  She was about
$L1000, but most of the ponies there are in the $L2000 range.

They certainly have a great selection!

Craig Maynard | Robotics / Automation Instructor

School of Manufacturing and Automation

craig.maynard at sait.ca

SAIT Polytechnic

www.sait.ca <http://www.sait.ca/>

T-267 Thomas Riley Building

1301 - 16 Avenue - NW | Calgary, AB - T2M 0L4

Ph  | 403.210.4327

Fax | 403.284.7178