[SLED] avatar going to the Teen Grid

Katherine Levine klevine at cloud9.net
Sun Oct 5 13:38:50 PDT 2008

The teens want some big draft horse to use for tournaments.  They would also
like a transcriber .  At least the few I have talked to have requested that.

Stay Strong,

Katherine

Live The Mission:  feed the hungry <http://www.thehungersite.com>  and
play the rice game <http://www.freerice.com/>
Katherine Gordy Levine
Emotional Fitness Training,R Inc.
Visit my web page at www.emofit.com

Subscribe to my Staying Strong News letter at
http://emofit.com/newslettersignup.html

Members of Second Life, please visit my Second Life Sharing Knowledge site
and walk my stone labyrinth  by going to
http://slurl.com/secondlife/OSU%20Medicine/30/65/22.  Make friends with
Ladykat Tigerpaw
Please consider the environment before you print this email

"There's a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in."
                                                    Leonard Cohen

  _____