[SLED] Could you give us some help?

Dittmann, Robert M. robert.dittmann at darton.edu
Fri Oct 3 08:31:51 PDT 2008

Maybe not the easiest way, but could you create a group and give each member an individual role that was labelled with their name?  That way the real name would display right above their avatar name.

BTW, Go Gamecocks! (my son's a sophomore in the Honors College)

Robby Dittmann / aka Robby Kowalski
Enrollment Counselor
Division of Online Learning
Darton College