[SLED] FYI - Arts in Vitural Worlds/SL and student resistance

Rolig Loon rolig.loon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:58:39 PST 2008

Well, duh, SL IS relatively unsophisticated from a graphical
perspective, relative to the sort of games a lots of kids play on
line.  That's what happens when you have a virtual world created and
shaped by its own residents instead of one that only lets them go and
play in someone else's sandbox. In RL, some people like to cook, sew,
and garden while others prefer to eat out, shop for clothes, and view
gardens from a distance. Why should virtual worlds be any different?

Rolig