[SLED] [BLOGGED] [RESOLVED] Phone Support Down For Concierge Customers

Rosemarie Kruse rkruse2468 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:19:53 PST 2008

When I retd to my computer the next day after leaving my avatar in the ICT
Library, my avatar had been moved to another region.  I am fearful that
someone has compromised my avatar.  To whom shall I report this?  I do not
want to move my avatar to my boss' island which is private until I know my
avatar is safe to move about. Please help.
Rosemarie Kruse
Nevada
Avatar: Roscoe Poliatevska