[SLED] Vacation reply

Katherine Levine klevine at cloud9.net
Sat Nov 15 12:40:29 PST 2008

I see why and I do think people who use offensive words on a public list
should be removed.  In my mind this constitutes abuse and maybe LL would
agree and remove the avatar or person.  Hope whoever, he or she, is plans to
run for public office are not in future plans.  I spent a number of years in
treatment learning to be comfortable with obscene words-my mother was
physically abusive when I asked the meaning of the word in question.  I no
longer have a triggered response to such words and use them occasionally
when a bit of shock value might be useful.  So it isn't the word so much as
the lack of self respect and other respect.  Sigh,  We the people are an
interesting bunch aren't we.

Ladykat Tigerpaw

Stay Strong,

Live The Mission:  feed the hungry <http://www.thehungersite.com>  and
play the rice game <http://www.freerice.com/>
Katherine Gordy Levine
Emotional Fitness Training,R Inc.
Visit my web page at www.emofit.com
Subscribe to my Staying Strong News letter at
Members of Second Life, please visit my Second Life Sharing Knowledge site
and walk my stone labyrinth  by going to
http://slurl.com/secondlife/OSU%20Medicine/30/65/22.  Make friends with
Ladykat Tigerpaw
Please consider the environment before you print this email

"There's a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in."
                                                    Leonard Cohen