[SLED] RESEARCH ON TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY AND SL

Gary Hayes mail at garyhayes.tv
Mon Nov 3 14:54:47 PST 2008

Hi Frederic

I created and built the Tesltra presence ( http://www.telstra.com.au/abouttelstra/media/announcements_article.cfm?ObjectID=39257&CFID=16679828&CFTOKEN=43762264)
  which has been the most successful of all brands in SL so far.

http://theprojectfactory.com/sl-stats/2008-nov-dec/

As regards other entities in the telco space a great place to find
them is the SL Business Communicators wiki which has companies across
all sectors listed http://slbusinesscommunicators.pbwiki.com/

Best Gary

On 04/11/2008, at 5:31 AM, Frederic Emam-Zade wrote:

> Hello Colleagues of the SLED Community:
>
> I have been invited to present a Second Life research and
> developmente project to the CEO and high executives of an important
> Telecommunications company (a classic phone company mainly, but
> provides all the other services, like mobile, internet, etc).
>
> Do any of you know of any studies, papers or articles aboout the
> telecommunications industry and SL?
>
> Do any of you have SLURLs of phone or telecommunications companies
> that have islands in SL? I already got those included in the SL
> search feature
>

> Atentamente,
> F r e d e r i c   E m a m - Z a d e  G e r a r d i n o
> DESCARGO - Este email y cualquier anexo, contiene información
> confidencial y privilegiada dirigida solo al destinatario. A menos
> que Usted sea el destinatario, por favor no lo lea, no lo copie, ni
> lo distribuya. Si Usted recibió este email por error, por favor
> notifiquenos inmediatamente a femamzade at mac.com. --- El Sr. Frederic
> Emam-Zade se desliga de toda responsabilidad por la acción u omisión
> de cualquier persona, en base a la información contenida en este
> email.
>
> DISCLAIMER - This email and any attachment, constitute confidential
> and privileged information directed only to the addressee. Unless
> you are the addressee please do not read it, do not copy it, nor
> distribute it. If you received this email by mistake, please notify
> us immediately at femamzade at mac.com. --- Mr. Frederic Emam-Zade
> disclaims all responsibility from and accepts no liability for any
> person acting, or refraining from acting, on any information herein
> contained.

GARY HAYES
Director,  Laboratory for Advanced Media Production (LAMP)
WEB http://www.lamp.edu.au
EMAIL Gary.Hayes at aftrs.edu.au
LANDLINE DAY +61 (2) 9805 6544
AUSTRALIA MOBILE +61 0404 797 104
ADDRESS: Australian Film TV and Radio School, The Entertainment
Quarter, 130 Bent St, Moore Park, 2021
Mailing address: PO Box 2286, Strawberry Hills 2012

AFTRS values Creativity, Courage, Diversity, Respect

PERSONAL
EMAIL gary at personalizemedia.com
SKYPE cubrig31
BLOG MEDIA http://www.personalizemedia.com
SITE ADVANCED TV http://www.garyhayes.tv/
BLOG VIRTUAL WORLD http://www.justvirtual.com
MUVE DEVELOPER http://www.theprojectfactory.com
COMPOSED MUSIC http://www.cubrisound.com
PHOTOGRAPHY http://www.flickr.com/photos/garyhayes/
FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=517517305
TWITTER http://twitter.com/cubrig
YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/hayesg01
LINKED IN http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=537854
USA CELL +1 310 259 5763
HOME TEL BONDI AUSTRALIA +61 (2) 9300 0119