[SLED] Transcript of EDUCAUSE meeting

Ignatius Onomatopoeia iggyo at mac.com
Mon Nov 3 05:01:52 PST 2008

I've put online (at my class wiki--feel free to surf it) the transcript of the 2008 meeting of EDUCAUSE's Virtual Worlds Constituent group:

I welcome any corrections and additions--just e-mail me directly and I'll tip them into the wiki. I'd love some better-quality pics from the Orlando session. I had only one screen cap of this.

Abundant thanks to our in-world and in-Orlando presenters and volunteers, especially Chris Collins and AJ Kelton, who kept me from being completely overwhelmed at this event.
Iggy O. and his RL avatar,

Joe Essid, culpable for "In a Strange Land"

Writing Center Director, University of Richmond

"If an interesting monster can't have an interesting hairdo, I don't know what this world is coming to."  --Bugs Bunny