[SLED] scavenger hunt

T. Kennedy tkennedy at netwomen.ca
Mon Mar 31 09:20:38 PDT 2008

Great, thanks!

From: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com
[mailto:educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com] On Behalf Of Pol Lowell
Sent: March 30, 2008 1:04 PM
To: SL Educators
Subject: Re: [SLED] scavenger hunt

Hi there,
I have a virtual 3d art space.. you could put some easter eggs there... as
long as its not too many prims.
heres the location

HYPERLINK
"http://slurl.com/secondlife/sheerstone/190/155/21/"http://slurl.com/secondl
ife/sheerstone/190/155/21/

i'm pol lowell in second life... drop me a message
Cheers
Paul
Lecturer
Visual and Performing Arts
National Institute of Education
Singapore

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 12:45 AM, T. Kennedy <HYPERLINK