[SLED] Re: Slums in SL

Jim Daugherty jim.daugherty at gcmail.maricopa.edu
Thu Mar 27 22:56:51 PDT 2008

Regina,

Very cool attitude and approach, it would be fun to see where your
adventures lead you.  The nice thing about being homeless in sl is you don't
have to worry about where your next meal or drink is coming from, you don't
have to find a place to store your "stuff",  and you don't have to worry
about where you are going to sleep or relieve yourself  A whole lot of
Mazlow's hierarchy already handled.

Jim Daugherty.