[SLED] Anyone have a fabulous house in world?

Bruce Jones polygonsforever at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 19:29:27 PDT 2008

I need your SL name :-)

"Marrapodi, Elisabeth" <EMarrapodi at Trinitas.org> wrote:      Parriah
  I would love to take you up on a low prim house offer if you wouldn't mind? I have an educator who will be sharing our land and we were trying to build a house last night but I didn't have the patience. I now have a security orb up so no worries about griefers anymore.

  Elisabeth Marrapodi
Director, Library Services
Trinitas Hospital
225 Williamson St.
Elizabeth NJ 07207
voice 908-994-5488
fax 908-994-5099

 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart."
                                          -Colossians 3:23