[SLED] Research on Who is in Second Life

Julie K.Hewett, CMP jkhewett at julnet.com
Thu Mar 27 10:37:21 PDT 2008

Matthew ...

While I don't have an answer for you ... But these are the folks who are
developing RL serious projects:

http://simteach.com/wiki/index.php?title=Institutions_and_Organizations_in_S

Primarily I am looking at how medical educators are using SL in the
classroom and have found a few examples.

Julie
  a.k.a. Alina Haywood