[SLED] Anyone have a fabulous house in world?

Xann Kanto xannkanto at mac.com
Wed Mar 26 20:24:15 PDT 2008

Sorry, I just saw this message, so this may be too late. This house
is small but has some interesting angles. And it won't look like
anything else since I constructed it myself. It's also in a nice

Ann Randall (aka Xann Kanto)
Distance Ed Faculty Development Coordinator, Boise State
PhD student, University of Idaho