[SLED] Community Colleges in SL moving again--PRIMS!

notmarian notmarian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:10:48 PDT 2008

Hi CCSL and Interested other people,

Just a note to let you know that I am moving the center again. From a 238
prim parcel on EduIsland4 to a relatively huge 900-ish prim parcel on Edu3.

At the weekly meeting on *Friday at 5:00 SLT*, I'd like to talk about how we
can make the best use of this space for the group and its membership.  The
little space is only being used for meetings and a place to pick up notes
and such. Some people use it as home-base, which is great!

I am tossing around these ideas and would love to hear from the group
members and the rest of this list. Following are a few ideas. Most of these
are pretty obvious and boring because I have a sinus issue today:

Classroom space for the primless. I can set up a rezzer for a variety of
configurations.
Office space on a semester basis for 5 or 6 for CC people who are wandering.
Sponsor a build for a community college faculty member who wants to bring
students in.

And, of course, reserve a small spot for group promotional needs.

Please give me your ideas. I'm fresh out.

Thank you!

Denise / Pip