[SLED] Re: Escapist article: The Myth of the Media Myth

Rolig Loon rloon at hbci.com
Tue Mar 25 13:15:21 PDT 2008

I know several recalcitrant administrators, having spent a chunk of my
career among them. In their feeble defense, though, I'll say that I always
had a lot more trouble from recalcitrant faculty than from my fellow
administrators. I guess the grass is always browner on the other side of the
fence.

Rolig