[SLED] SL Education Roundtable - 2:30pm PST today

AJ sorry.afk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 06:16:55 PDT 2008

Just a reminder, if you are available today, please join the SL Education
Roundtable at 2:30pm PST, on the Montclair State CHSS Island.

We meet every Tuesday and talk about a variety of subjects.  Some weeks we
may have a guest speaker and/or focus on one topic and other weeks we may
just talk about what folks feel like chatting about.

The lead off topic for today
"Do appearances really matter for educators in Second Life?"

After/If we're done chatting about that, bring your questions and lets see
what the group can do to help address them

Hope you can make it today at 2:30pm PST.

"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false
about hope" - Barack Obama

Second Life:
Main Grid: AJ Brooks for Education
Wealthy Mizser for all other projects