[SLED] Hell is Back! and Build-a-Lucifer Contest

Beth Ritter-Guth bethritterguth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 23:28:56 PDT 2008

We are VERY happy to announce that Dante's Inferno has returned to Second
Life!

Thanks to an anonymous donor, we were able to unpack Dante's Inferno, and it
is now open to the public at
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dante's%20Inferno/221/6/58

To celebrate our grand opening, we are hosting a build-a-Lucifer contest.
You must use the following URL to build your un-bear:
http://web.eku.edu/flash/inferno/

The winner will receive 10,000 Lindens and eternal fame and glory.  Entries
are due by April 10th, and should be sent to Desideria Stockton for
placement in a "Hell Gallery" for voting!

Please stop by the Inferno and leave feedback; we are always trying to make
it better!!!

Many thanks to Eloise Pasteur Education Designs for donating time (again) to
bring Hell back to life!

You can read more about the Dante Project at:
http://bethssecondlife.blogspot.com/

Best,

Beth R-G (SL Desideria Stockton)

--
Beth Ritter-Guth
Instructor of Communication, English, and Women's Studies, Lehigh Carbon CC
bethritterguth at gmail.com